Job nameVoice Recording Job: Two recordings total about 40 minutes (Only for native English Speaker)
2. Need Identity Verification
ONLY for "Native English Speakers" from USA, Canada, Australia. (or UK people living outside the European Economic Area.)
Even those who had completed the same task before are applicable.
■ Job Details
① We will give you 2 audio links (URLs).
- Each link asks a series of audio questions for you to answer verbally.
- Each link requires less than 20 minutes of voice answering, for a total of less than one hour.
- Both links ask the same questions. Please answer all same questions again.
② All answers must be in FULL sentences.
- You need to answer all questions in clear English.
- "Yes" and "No" answers are prohibited.
- A timer will begin for each question. Try to fill the entire time, usually less that 3 minutes. If your recorded answer is too short, we will ask you to re-record.
- The 2 recording sessions must be completed within 5 days after being hired.
③ When you finish the 2 recording sessions please send us a "Job is done" message.
- No need to send any file. Your voice will be recorded by the link, and the client will check it.
・Only native English speakers from USA, Canada, Australia or UK (but only if living outside the European Economic Area).
・Grammatically incorrect speakers or speakers with broken English will be REJECTED.
・We target speakers in their 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's.
・You must use the "Google Chrome" browser on your "PC".
Introduction by Client and Background of Job
This is NOT a narration job. This is to collect voice samples for AI learning data.
Project Budget (tax included)Client Desired Fee 3,000 yen to 10,000 yen
Details of remuneration■Budget
Our budget is 10,000 Yen：2 x 20 minutes voice recording (including all fees)
Your earnings is 8,000 Yen after Workshift commission
Desired Delivery Date
- The 2 links have the exact same question, so you will be asked to answer the same question twice.
Criteria for Hiring
・Substantial and completed Workshift profile.
・Applicants who can communicate frequently in Japanese or English.
・Personal identification verification will be asked during hiring process to verify nationality.
・Same person cannot apply for the job more than once (by changing user name).
・Recording dishonest and/or unsavory answers.
・Reprinting or leaking of any content to a third party.