1. Once you have completed a job with Workshift you will have credit in your Workshift account but you must have at least ¥5,000 to make a withdrawal.
2. To initiate money withdrawal, go to the "Bank Account" menu and select "Bank Instructions". Then, select one of your registered bank accounts. You cannot edit or delete a bank account so simply "add" a new bank account when necessary.URL）https://workshift-sol.com/cashers/bank
3. At Workshift all bank transfers (payments to users) are made on the last day of each month. However, "Bank Instructions" MUST be made by the 15th of the month in order for your money to be transferred on the last day of the month.
Expect payment to arrive in your overseas account 3 to 5 business days of the new month due to overseas bank remittance processing.
4. Alternatively, you can choose the automatic payout system whereby Workshift will payout to your registered bank account at the end of every month. A minimum balance of ¥5,000 in your Workshift account is required.
5. All bank fees are charged to you. For more information about bank fees, please refer to the link below (in Japanese)
Japan domestic remittance bank fees:http://www.rakuten-bank.co.jp/business/transfer/total-payment.html
Overseas remittance bank fees: http://www.rakuten-bank.co.jp/business/gpa/charge/