- July 8th 2019 -
Section 6 (1)
3. Workshift Business
Section 10-2 Workshift Business
(1) “Workshift Business” means the services annexed to Project-Type Transactions that we provide to the Client. The services are mainly as follows, and others should be shown on the Site.
1. Introduce freelancers who are considered to be suitable for tasks
2. Provide consulting services related to business execution
3. Agency services related to administrative operations such as a job creation, business management, and so on
(2) Client who wants to use Workshift Business applies for the services of Workshift Business (hereinafter referred to as "Workshift Business" in the following section) through a prescribed form at the time of posting concerned Project-Type Transaction (hereinafter referred to as "Concerned Job" in the following section).
(3) When the Client applies for Workshift Business mentioned in the previous paragraph, Our Company and the Client need to confirm job descriptions, including fee, and then agree to all conditions with each other. With this agreement, Workshift Business is contracted between Our Company and the Client. After the agreement, Our Company will start providing the services of Workshift Business to the Client. If Our Company and the Client do not reach an agreement, regardless of the Client’s application for the Workshift Business mentioned in previous paragraph, Our Company has no obligation to provide Workshift Business to the Client.
(4) The agreed fee of Workshift Business in previous paragraph will be displayed to the Client on Workshift when the Client adopts applications of Concerned Job offered by the Freelancer mentioned in the section of (9)-9. When the Client receives the Designated Settlement Method notification, the total Fixed Remuneration amount of Workshift Business must be paid by one of the Designated Settlement Methods as Escrow Payment. The bank transfer fees for Escrow Payment shall be borne by the Client. Our Company will not settle the Escrow Payment amount until the Client’s payment obligation is confirmed as mentioned in below section (5) or, cancellation occurs as mentioned in below section (6). The Escrow Payment amount shall not bear interest.
(5) The Client must pay the Fixed Remuneration amount of Workshif Business to Our Company under following situations;
1. The Client accepts Freelancer’s offer and starts Concerned Job with the service of Workshift Business.
2. The Client accepts deliverable of Work submitted by Freelancer which is related to the Concerned Job (including the situation of acceptance of deliverable Work as mentioned in section (9)-9).
Our company will receive the Fixed Remuneration amount of Workshift Business based on payment method mentioned in previous section (4) when the Client’s obligation of payment for Workshift Business is confirmed.
(6) The Client and Our Company can cancel the contract of Workshift Business by mutual agreement before the acceptance validation is completed. In this case, Our Company will refund the Fixed Remuneration amount from the Escrow Payment to the Client as mentioned in previous section (4). The refund will be made based on the Payment Procedures of Remuneration with the day of cancellation as date of occurrence of event. The payment transfer charges at the time of refund will be borne by the Client.
Effective July 8th 2019