Job nameNative Proofreader and Editing (San Francisco)
2. Need Identity Verification
We are a graphic solution company based in Tokyo, Japan established in February, 2014.
We provide graphic solution at the highest quality through systematization, develop social games and produce game graphics.
Our mission is to provide the top quality of ‘creative’ and we are currently working on global launching our services.
Here’s company profile video:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a native proofreader to work in our SF office.
Your main responsibility will be to proofread and edit our various English documents and is definitely a role where you can use your initiative and make it your own.
The native proofreader provides timely, effective, high-level and related support services.
You will be responsible for:
- Proofread and edit content to match our intended objects
- Contribute ideas on improving contents
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Strong communication skills
- Interests in game animation or graphic industry is highly prefered
- Understanding Japanese business is a lot helpfull
< Budjet >
50,000JPY/ month (depends on exchange rate)
【2015-07-17 11:30:41追記】Dear Sulthan,
Thank you for your e-mail.
Regarding to our Japanese recrute page, we are looking for a Japanese executive secretary who can read and write Japanese.
But I could see your application through the URL you gave me by e-mail. We will get back to you with this later.
HR, Kirarito Inc.
Introduction by Client and Background of Job
Project Budget (tax included)Client Desired Fee 10,000 yen to 50,000 yen
Details of remuneration
Desired Delivery Date
Criteria for Hiring