Job nameWe are looking for a writer to write blogs on a continuous basis. (20 blogs for Yen 6,000)
2. Need Identity Verification
- Please write 20 blogs in English about crowdsourcing.
- This time it is a one-time request, but if it goes well it could be continuous so we would like to hire someone with a schedule available for more future work.
- Our budget for 6 blogs is Yen 6,000.
- Delivery deadline is one month from the hiring date.
- The blog content guidelines may be altered by us from time to time.
- Please cite your writing experience when applying for this job.
- Freelancers without writing experience should mention any blog or SNS experience they have if possible.
- This time we will be asking you to attach your blogs to a media site of our choice, not to your own blog site.
- Once delivered to us your blog content will be controlled by us and all copyrights will be ours.
The blogs will discuss what crowdsourcing is about and related issues such as how to use crowdsourcing, the merits of it and problems with it. If there is a blog tool that you are accustomed to using please write about it in your application.
Note: We may not accept your suggestion.
Each blog is expected to be about 1,000 characters and we ask that photos or video also be included, not only text.
Text and images from other sources can be used if the sources are properly cited.
In cases where text or images from other sources are used they should amount to less than 30% of the total blog.
Revealing any content of these jobs to third parties is prohibited.
Copying any proposal content for use elsewhere.
Copying existing content for use elsewhere.
Introduction by Client and Background of Job
Project Budget (tax included)Client Desired Fee 3,000 yen to 10,000 yen
Details of remuneration
Desired Delivery Date
Criteria for Hiring